where do we start?
Before you contact me you can ask yourself a few basic questions to determine what type of website you need. When you create a website you want it to give you a return of investment - so you need to look at a few things to help this happen.
- Who are your target audience? What group of people are you trying to attract to your site? Is there an age group...a particular gender...an economic category? Who do you want to attract?
- What is your brand? This is a whole bundle of stuff, so to put it simply - who, what, when + where are you targeting your idea? What type of language (e.g. young/hip or formal) are you using to convey your message? What are the qualities of your product / service over your competitors? A visual brand is a style, logo, phrases, a tagline, etc. Do you have this or will we work on this together?
- What kind of conversion do you want? This is usually an action within your website - do you want visitors to buy something? Do you want to gather details from subscribers? Do you want more likes / followers? Are you trying to have your information shared to others?
- Is your website functional? You might have a beautiful website, but does it all work for you? Can you + your visitors move around the site easily? Is your website doing its job (see previous point)? Is your website Search Engine friendly (SEO)? Can you update it easily?
what can i offer you?
- Professional + Confidential Service
- Responsive Designed Website
- Strategic content mapping
- Third party integration options
- Content editing services
- Additional design services
- Experienced business development
- Automatic security updates
- Friendly, jargon-free discussions
- Flexible payment options
- Personalised training service
- Content management options
Do you need more details on my work? What did my previous clients say about me?
Click the button + complete the short form. I'll send you a quote. It's that simple!